phone: +31 (0)50 363 6642
office: Oude Kijk in 't Jatstraat 26, rm 1311.418
- Computational Semantics, Discourse Semantics, Lexical Semantics
- Formal Semantics, Statistical Semantics, Applied Semantics
J. Bos (2004): Computational Semantics in Discourse: Underspecification, Resolution, and Inference. Journal of Logic, Language and Information 13(2): 139–157. [BibTeX]
- Curt, and other software of the Representation and Inference book
- Boxer, wide-coverage semantic interpretation
- Wordrobe, linguistic games with a purpose
- I teach in the Bachelor's and Master's programmes of Information Science.
- I will teach a course at the LOT summerschool this year
- I gave tutorials at EKAW-2008 (Catania), and COLING/ACL-1998 (Montreal).
- I have taught courses at ESSLLI-2011 (Ljubljana), Linguistic Institute 2007 (Stanford), ESSLLI-2006 (Malaga), EURON 2003 (Hamburg), NASSLLI-2003 (Bloomington), ESSLLI-2001 (Helsinki), EUROLAN-1999 (Iasi), and ESSLLI-1997 (Aix-en-Provence).