Martini tower, Groningen
Poster for CLIN 19 & TLT 7
CLIN 19 was the Nineteenth Meeting of Computational Linguistics in The Netherlands. The meeting took place in Groningen, The Netherlands. It was held on Thursday 22 January 2009 in conjunction with the workshop Treebanks and Linguistic Theory (TLT).
There are more photos
- 2010-02-05: CLIN 19 proceedings published as LOT Occasional Series 14 (access to pdfs via Contents)
- 2009-06-20: nine of the sixteen submitted papers have been accepted for the proceedings
- 2009-06-09: acceptance notification date moved to Friday 19 June 2009
- 2009-04-28: added review form for reviewers
- 2009-02-04: added call for papers and LaTeX style files: clin19.zip (received: 17 papers; withdrawn: 1)
- 2009-01-26: facts and figures about the conference
- 2009-01-24: some conference photos have been added to the website
- 2009-01-22: CLIN is over. Next year's CLIN will be on Friday 29 January 2010 in Utrecht
- 2009-01-21: pre-conference events on Wednesday 21 January 2009:
19:30-21:00: lecture Numbers and Language by Charles Yang (University of Pennsylvania) in Academiegebouw (Room Zernikezaal)
21:15: CLIN 19 Welcome Drinks in Het Paard van Troje, Kleine Kromme Elleboog 5 (next to the University Guesthouse)
- 2009-01-20: added local floorplan
- 2009-01-16: the conference programme has been added
- 2009-01-15: note for speakers: talks are 20 minutes including questions; poster boards are 1.2m x 1.2m and fit both portrait and landscape A0 posters
- 2008-11-26: Registration is now open. You can register for both CLIN and TLT 7 with the same form.
- 2008-11-22: Accepted abstracts: 61 talks and 17 posters (withdrawn: three talks and three posters)
- 2008-11-18: Submitted abstracts: 81
- 2008-10-26: CLIN-TLT poster online
- 2008-10-26: Second Call for abstracts published
- 2008-09-04: Call for abstracts published
- 2008-04-03: Deadline for abstract submission: Monday 17 November 2008, 23:59 CET (passed)
- 2008-03-31: CLIN 19 web site is on-line
- Sunday 31 May 2009: deadline for returning reviews (passed)
- Friday 24 April 2009: deadline for submitting papers (passed)
- Thursday 22 January 2009: CLIN in Groningen (over)
- Thursday 15 January 2009: deadline for talk selections (passed)
- Thursday 8 January 2009: deadline for registration payment by bank transfer (passed)
- Friday 21 November 2008: Notification of acceptance (sent)
- Monday 17 November 2008: Deadline for sending in abstracts for talks and posters (passed)
- Mirella Lapata,
University of Edinburgh
Constraint-based Sentence Compression: An Integer Programming Approach
- 23-24 January: Treebanks and Linguistic Theory (TLT 7). Held in conjunction with CLIN 19 in Groningen.
- 24-25 January: Relating Asymmetries between Speech & Comprehension in the Acquisition of Language, is held in Groningen.
- 19-30 January: LOT Winter School 2009 (Dutch Graduate School for Linguistics), is held in Groningen.
- Previous CLIN meetings (1990-2007)