TABU Dag 2009
is supported by
TABU Dag is an international broad linguistics conference which was organized for the 30th time in Groningen, the Netherlands. To celebrate this event, TABU Dag lasted two days and was held on Thursday, June 11th and Friday, June 12th 2009. A total of 174 participants from 19 countries attended TABU Dag 2009 to listen to 70 oral and 20 poster presentations as well as four keynote lectures. Two keynote lectures were recorded and made available on this website. You can get a visual impression of TABU Dag 2009 here.
To mark the TABU Dag anniversary, the TABU Dag 2009 best presentation award was awarded to Hayo Terband, who gave the best oral presentation of the conference. The TABU Dag 2009 best poster award was awarded to Beth Martin who presented the best poster presentation of the conference! You can view a Powerpoint presentation announcing these awards here.
- (2009-06-16) The recordings of Ken Church and Jack Chambers are available!
- (2009-06-12) Pictures of TABU Dag are available online
- (2009-06-12) Hayo Terband won the TABU Dag 2009 Best Presentation Award
- (2009-06-12) Beth Martin won the TABU Dag 2009 Best Poster Award
- (2009-06-12) TABU Dag welcomed 174 participants from 19 countries
- (2008-10-22) Our website is online!
Recorded keynote lectures
Two keynote lectures were recorded during TABU Dag 2009 and are available for online viewing. Due to some technical difficulties the presentation of Jack Chambers only includes the video and unfortunately not the captured slides.
- The keynote lecture of Jack Chambers can be viewed here (alternative link)
- The keynote lecture of Ken Church can be viewed here
We kindly thank the audiovisual department of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Groningen for creating the recordings and making them available!