TLT 7 was organised by the University of Groningen. It was held on January 23–24, 2009, in conjunction with the 19th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands (CLIN).
There are more photos
- 2009-05-01: The website for the next TLT has been announced: TLT 8
- 2009-01-26: The on-line TLT 7 proceedings are available from LOT.
- 2009-01-24: TLT 7 is over. TLT 8 will be held in Milan, Italy on December 4-5, 2009.
- 2008-12-03: The programme is available.
- 2008-11-26: Registration is open. If you intend to attend CLIN 19 too, you can register for both conferences using the same form.
- 2008-10-28: The list of accepted papers is available.
- 2008-10-21: TLT 7 and CLIN 19 poster online
- 2008-10-21: Author kits for final papers online.
- 2008-06-09: Call for papers is available.
- 2008-03-31: TLT 7 web site is on-line.
- Deadline for submission: Friday September 19, 2008, 12:00 GMT (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: October 17, 2008
- Final version due: November 17, 2008
- January 23-24, 2009: TLT in Groningen
- Adam Przepiórkowski, Linguistic annotation for valence acquisition and for its evaluation
- Robert Malouf, Treebanks and evolutionary simulation for explaining typological patterns
- January 22: The 19th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands. Held in conjunction with TLT 7 in Groningen.
- January 24-25: Relating Asymmetries between Speech & Comprehension in the Acquisition of Language, is held in Groningen.
- January 19-30: LOT Winter School 2009 (Dutch Graduate School for Linguistics), is held in Groningen.
- Previous TLT meetings: 2007 Bergen, 2006 Prague, 2005 Barcelona, 2004 Tübingen, 2003 Växjö, 2002 Sozopol