Barbara PlankNovember 2011: I have moved to the University of Trento, Italy. You will be automatically forwarded to my new homepage (http://disi.unitn..it/~plank) at DISI (Unitn).
bmylastname (at) gmail (dot) com
I was member of the Computational Linguistics group, and I was working on parsing under the supervision of Prof. dr. Gertjan van Noord.
- December 8, 2011: Thesis defense in Groningen.
- Going to ACL 2011 in Portland, Orlando -- Second paper with Daniel de Kok and Gertjan van Noord got accepted!
- Autumn 2010: List of genre-annotated WSJ files (updated) (cf. Webber, 2009: "Genre distinctions for discourse in the Penn Treebank")
- July 2010: We organized an ACL 2010 workshop on Domain Adaptation for NLP (DANLP)
- June 19, 2009: Khalil Sima'an in Groningen, CLCG colloqium
- January 12-16, 2009 at RUG: MaxEnt tutorial by Rob Malouf
- The 19th edition of CLIN (Computational Linguistics in the Netherlands) will be held in Groningen on Thursday, January 22, 2009, in conjunction with the 7th edition of TLT
- International Workshop TLT 7 (Treebank and Linguistic Theories), Groningen January 23 and 24, 2009.
- May 15, 2008: LCT PhD student's day in Bozen-Bolzano, Italy
- Ph.D. candidate, Faculty of Arts,
University of Groningen
September 2007 - October 2011
- MSc European Masters Program in Language and Communication Technologies (EM-LCT). First year: University of Bozen-Bolzano (Italy), Second year: University of Amsterdam (UvA, The Netherlands) (2007).
- BSc, Computer Science, University of Bozen-Bolzano (2005).