ADS Classic is now deprecated.
It will be completely retired in October 2019. Please redirect your searches to the new ADS modern form
or the classic form
. More info can be found on our blog
- · Electronic Refereed Journal Article (HTML)
- · References in the article
- · Citations to the Article (9) (Citation History)
- · Refereed Citations to the Article
- · Also-Read Articles (Reads History)
- · Translate This Page
A theoretical analysis is made of the possibility of constructing a
distributed feedback dye laser in which a doped cholesteric liquid
crystal is used as the resonator. The threshold power density required
to obtain stimulated emission from an active dye impurity in the crystal
is Papprox1×105 W/cm2.