Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up AC/DC in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
AC/DC are an Australian hard rock band.
AC/DC may also refer to:
- AC/DC converter, or rectifier, a device that converts AC to DC
- AC/DC motor, a type of electric motor that runs on AC or DC
- AC/DC receiver, broadcast receivers from the early days of radio and television that ran from AC or DC mains
- AC/DC supply, power supply
- The historical commercial Battle of Currents between distributors of AC or DC as mains power
- Power inverter, a device that converts DC to AC
- AC/DC (video), a 1989 video by the band AC/DC
- ACxDC, American hardcore rock band
- ACDC, a dance crew led by Adam G. Sevani and Jon M. Chu
- AC/DC (pinball), a pinball machine designed after the band AC/DC
- "AC/DC" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), a television episode
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title AC/DC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.