Arjan Garh metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Aya Nagar, New Delhi, 110047|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
Platform-1 → HUDA City Centre|
Platform-2 →Samaypur Badli
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||June 21, 2010|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||9,897/day |
306,797/ Month average 
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Southbound||Towards →HUDA City Centre→ →|
|Northbound||→Towards ←Samaypur Badli← ←|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
First & Last Metro = First towards Samaypur Badli :- 5:59:16 First towards Huda City Centre :- 5:59:16 Last towards Samayapur Badli :- 23:42:11 Last towards Huda City Centre :- 00:20:31
|Arjan Garh metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 517, Badarpur Border - Gurugram Bus Stand, Gurgaon Bus Stand - Badarpur Road, Malviya Nagar Metro - Sohna Road serves the station from outside metro station stop.
- List of Delhi Metro stations
- Transport in Delhi
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation
- Delhi Suburban Railway
- Delhi Monorail
- Delhi Transport Corporation
- South East Delhi
- New Delhi
- National Capital Region (India)
- List of rapid transit systems
- List of metro systems
- "Parking_Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Ridership_Details" (PDF). Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Station Information". Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "ATM Details". Delhi Metro Rail.
- "Department of Delhi Transport Corporation". Govt.of NCT of Delhi.[permanent dead link]
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Arjan Garh metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|