|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Electronics.|
Electronics is the study and use of electrical devices that operate at relatively low voltages by controlling the flow of electrons or other electrically charged particles in devices such as thermionic valves and semiconductors. The pure study of such devices is considered as a branch of physics, while the design and construction of electronic circuits to solve practical problems is part of the fields of electrical engineering, electronic engineering and computer engineering.
This category has the following 42 subcategories, out of 42 total.
- ► Electronics books (4 P)
- ► Digital electronics (9 C, 152 P)
- ► Nanoelectronics (3 C, 78 P)
- ► Power electronics (8 C, 40 P)
- ► Quantum electronics (2 C, 44 P)
- ► Radio electronics (7 C, 163 P)
- ► Video hardware (4 C, 36 P)
- ► Electronic warfare (5 C, 53 P)
- ► Electronics stubs (2 C, 637 P)
Pages in category "Electronics"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total. This list may not reflect recent changes (learn more).