This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|State||Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur|
|• Local Authority||Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur|
|• Mayor||Mhd Amin Nordin Abdul Aziz|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
Places of interest
- FRIM Kepong (Forest Research Institute Malaysia)
- Temasek Pewter Factory, Jalan Kuang Bulan, Taman Kepong
- 3 Chinese Temples (三间庙), Jalan Kepong (near Jinjang Utara)
- Kepong Metropolitan Park, 90 hectares in total size, one of the largest parks in Kuala Lumpur. Easy access from Batu Caves direction of Middle Ring Road 2, exit to Kepong before elevated bridge, visible from the highway
- Taman Rekreasi (Lake Gardens) Bandar Menjalara
- Central Park in Desa Park City 
Duke Highway Phase 2, a 7.4km elevated tolled highway which connects Bandar Sri Damansara and Segambut. This highway has interchanges located at Menjalara and Segambut. 
- There are two KTM stations: Kepong station and the later built Kepong Sentral station and future MRT Sungai Buloh Serdang Putrajaya Line. Both stations are located on the KTM Komuter Tanjong Malim-Port Klang route. Kepong Sentral is also served by a limited number of ETS services (KL to Ipoh) .
- RapidKL, SJ Bus and Selangor Omnibus provides bus transport in the area.
Multiple stations in Kepong were included in the Mass Rapid Transit 2 which connects Sungai Buloh to Putrajaya.
Kepong is one of the 11 parliamentary constituencies of the federal territory of Kuala Lumpur represented in the Malaysian Parliament. The current Member of Parliament representing the constituency is Lim Lip Eng from the Pakatan Harapan-Democratic Action Party.
- Kepong Methodist Youth Fellowship
- "Definition of Mengepong (Kepong)".
|This Malaysian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|