|Created by||Ken Bruen|
|Developed by||Bobby Moresco|
|Opening theme||"Hard Time" — Seinabo Sey|
|Country of origin|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||12 (list of episodes)|
|Running time||45 minutes|
|Original network||Sky Krimi (Germany)|
Sky Atlantic (UK)
WGN America (US)
|Picture format||16:9 (1080i)|
|Original release||14 May –|
30 July 2015
100 Code (also known as The Hundred Code) is an internationally co-produced Swedish crime drama series, created by Ken Bruen and developed by Bobby Moresco, that first aired on German premium channel Sky Krimi on May 14, 2015. The series, which stars German-born British actor Dominic Monaghan and the late Swedish actor Michael Nyqvist, is based upon Bruen's novel Merrick, and follows Tommy Conley (Monaghan), an NYPD detective who travels to Stockholm to advise and investigate a particularly gruesome series of murders.
The series was broadcast on Sky Atlantic in the United Kingdom, airing weekly from January 6, 2016. A DVD release of the complete series was released on October 30, 2015 in Germany, and on March 28, 2016. The series premiered in the United States on WGN America on May 29, 2018.
Detective Tommy Conley travels to Stockholm to advise and investigate a particularly gruesome series of murders. Young, blonde, blue-eyed women are found murdered at regular intervals near water bodies and flower fields. Conley has to work with the Swedish investigator Mikael Eklund. The two hate each other, both fight with their own demons. After initial problems, the investigators investigate a series of murders, which, as initially thought, is not limited to New York and Stockholm, but has much larger dimensions.
- Dominic Monaghan as Tommy Conley
- Michael Nyqvist as Mikael Eklund
- Felice Jankell as Hanna Eklund
- Charlotta Jonsson as Karin Hammar
- Danilo Bejarano as Björn Johnsson
- Kristoffer Berglund as Phille
- Peter Eggers as Göran
- Hedda Stiernstedt as Josephine
- Roisin Murphy as Maggie
- Martin Wallström as Tomas
- Christian Svensson as Andrej
- Patrick Brennan as The Dentist
- Magnus Krepper as Henrik Renberg
- Johanna Hedberg as Sandra Olsson
- Aliette Opheim as Asha
- Anna Åström as Frida
- Joe Pacheco as Frank Scarpetta
|No.||Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||UK viewers|
|1||"Pilot"||Bobby Moresco||Bobby Moresco & Henrik Sylvén||May 14, 2015||0.31|
|Tommy Conley, an NYPD detective, arrives in Stockholm to continue tracking a serial killer with a very specific M.O.|
|2||"Flowers in Hell"||Bobby Moresco||Bobby Moresco||May 21, 2015||0.18|
|Spending every hour attempting to prevent any further killings, Conley narrows his search down to two suspects.|
|3||"Down the Rabbit Hole"||Bobby Moresco||Henrik Sylvén||May 28, 2015||0.19|
|Eklund and Conley are on the hunt for a missing suspect who leaves them with a chilling warning.|
|4||"My Only Friend"||Andreas Öhman||Bobby Moresco||June 4, 2015||0.16|
|Conley and Ecklund find a lead to a suspect on the Dark Web - someone using the initials "LH".|
|5||"The First Blush"||Andreas Öhman||Amanda Moresco & Bill Tangradi||June 11, 2015||0.14|
|Conley and Eklund continue their investigation into the "Temptations" chat room, while L.H. attempts to recruit Andrej.|
|6||"There Are No Heroes"||Andreas Öhman||Henrik Sylvén||June 18, 2015||0.17|
|Both Conley and Eklund struggle with ghosts from the past. Frida continues her deadly hunt.|
|7||"The Cop That Hugs"||Lisa James Larsson||Bobby Moresco & Michael Yebba||June 25, 2015||0.19|
|A disgruntled ex-cop goes on a kill frenzy, taking out a member of Eklund's team. Meanwhile, Andrej hunts for his next victim.|
|8||"Nobody Sleeps"||Lisa James Larsson||Henrik Sylvén||July 2, 2015||0.19|
|The team create an online persona to infiltrate the "Temptations" chatroom and draw information out from L.H.|
|9||"The Deep Heart's Core"||Lisa James Larsson||P.J. Hennigan||July 9, 2015||0.17|
|The police investigate a sex party organiser when a young woman's body is found. Meanwhile, Phille uses his fake avatar to trap L.H.|
|10||"Secrets"||Jonathan Sjöberg||Henrik Sylvén||July 16, 2015||0.16|
|The team find a key piece of evidence when investigating Sofia's murder.|
|11||"Still Living After All"||Jonathan Sjöberg||Henrik Sylvén||July 23, 2015||0.10|
|Conley has a breakthrough in the case when paintings found in Andrej's cabin seem familiar.|
|12||"Everytime You Think You're Winning"||Jonathan Sjöberg||P.J. Hennigan||July 30, 2015||0.15|
|Conley's interrogation tactics finally yield results.|
- "Sky PLC GB - 100 Code". Sky. January 6, 2016. Retrieved June 22, 2018.
- Tartaglione, Nancy (10 March 2014). "Sky Deutschland To Co-Produce Bobby Moresco Serial Killer Series '100 Code'". Deadline Hollywood.
- Andreeva, Nellie (4 February 2014). "Dominic Monaghan & Michael Nyqvist Topline Red Arrow Series '100 Code'". Deadline Hollywood.
- "100 Code" – via Amazon.
- "100 Code". 28 March 2016 – via Amazon.
- Andreeva, Nellie (8 August 2017). "WGN America Picks Up Swedish Drama '100 Code', Canadian Series 'Pure' & 'Shoot The Messenger' For 'Prime Crime' Slate". Deadline Hollywood.
- "Video: WGN America Reveals "100 Code" Premiere Date for Tuesday, May 29 and Unveils All-New Trailer" (Press release). WGN America. 20 February 2018 – via The Futon Critic.
- "Weekly top 10 programmes - BARB". www.barb.co.uk.