1787 in France
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article does not cite any sources. (June 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|See also:||Other events of 1787|
History of France • Timeline • Years
Events from the year 1787 in France.
- Monarch: Louis XVI
- 22 February - The Assembly of Notables is held
- 7 November - Louis XVI signs the Edict of Versailles, giving religious freedom to non-Catholics in France.
- 21 November - The Treaty of Versailles (1787) is signed between Louis XVI and the Vietnamese prince Nguyễn Ánh.
- 24 January - Christophe-Paulin de La Poix de Fréminville
- 2 February - Charles Etienne Boniface
- 8 February - Théodore Basset de Jolimont
- 2 May - Martial de Guernon-Ranville
- 1 August - Edmond de Talleyrand-Périgord
- 15 August - Francois Sudre
- 13 February - Charles Gravier, comte de Vergennes