1913 Pittsburgh Pirates season
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1913 Pittsburgh Pirates|
|Major League affiliations|
|< Previous season Next season >|
The 1913 Pittsburgh Pirates season was the 32nd season of the Pittsburgh Pirates franchise; the 27th in the National League. The Pirates finished fourth in the league standings with a record of 78–71.
|New York Giants||101||51||0.664||—||54–23||47–28|
|St. Louis Cardinals||51||99||0.340||49||25–48||26–51|
Record vs. opponents
1913 National League Records
Sources:        
Opening Day lineup
- April 28, 1913: Rivington Bisland was purchased from the Pirates by the Atlanta Crackers.
- June 24, 1913: Everitt Booe was traded by the Pirates to the Springfield Senators for Fred Kommers. Booe was returned to the Pirates on June 30, with the Pirates sending Maurice Farrell (minors) to the Senators to complete the deal.
- July 1, 1913: Everitt Booe was selected off waivers from the Pirates by the St. Paul Saints.
1913 Pittsburgh Pirates
- From 1882-1906, the team played in Allegheny, Pennsylvania, which became annexed by Pittsburgh as the North Shore in 1907.
- Rivington Bisland page at Baseball-Reference
- Fred Kommers page at Baseball-Reference
- Everitt Booe page at Baseball-Reference
- "Major League Baseball Regular Season Hitting Stats | pirates.com: Stats". Pittsburgh Pirates.
- "Major League Baseball Regular Season Pitching Stats | pirates.com: Stats". Pittsburgh Pirates.
- 1913 Pittsburgh Pirates team page at Baseball Reference
- 1913 Pittsburgh Pirates Page at Baseball Almanac
|This article relating to a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball season is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|