1962 All-Big Eight Conference football team
The 1962 All-Big Eight Conference football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Big Eight Conference teams for the 1962 college football season. The selectors for the 1962 season included the Associated Press (AP) and the United Press International (UPI). Players selected as first-team players by both the AP and UPI are designated in bold.
All-Big Eight selections
- Dave Hoppmann, Iowa State (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Gale Sayers, Kansas (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Johnny Roland, Missouri (AP-1)
- Jim Grisham, Oklahoma (AP-1)
- Joe Don Looney, Oklahoma (UPI-1)
- Dennis Claridge, Nebraska (UPI-1)
- Conrad Hitchler, Missouri (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Ken Blair, Colorado (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Dennis Ward, Oklahoma (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Tyrone Robertson, Nebraska (AP-1)
- Jerry Wallach, Missouri (UPI-1)
- Leon Cross, Oklahoma (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Tom Hertz, Missouri (AP-1; UPI-1)
- Wayne Lee, Oklahoma (AP-1; UPI-1)
- "Hoppman, Hitchler Pace Big 8 Stars". Amarillo Globe-Times. November 29, 1962. p. 16.
- "Hoppmann gets another honor, on All-Big Eight football team". Ames Daily Tribune. December 5, 1962. p. 9.