2004 Bahrain Grand Prix
|2004 Bahrain Grand Prix|
|Race 3 of 18 in the 2004 Formula One World Championship|
|Date||4 April 2004|
|Official name||I Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix|
|Location||Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir, Bahrain|
|Course||Permanent racing facility|
|Course length||5.417 km (3.366 mi)|
|Distance||57 laps, 308.523 km (191.860 mi)|
|Weather||Warm, dry and overcast|
|Attendance||68,000 (Weekend) |
|Time||1:30.252 on lap 7 (lap record)|
The 2004 Bahrain Grand Prix was a Formula One motor race held on 4 April 2004 at the Bahrain International Circuit. It was the first Formula One race to be held in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the Middle East. The 57-lap race was the third round of the 2004 Formula One season. The race was won by Ferrari driver Michael Schumacher. His teammate Rubens Barrichello completed a 1-2 for the team, whilst Jenson Button completed the podium for the BAR team by finishing in third position.
Championship standings after the race
- Note: Only the top five positions are included for both sets of standings.
- "Trends in Bahrain". joesaward.wordpress.com. 22 April 2013. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "2004 Bahrain Grand Prix - Saturday Qualifying Results". Formula1.com. Formula1.com Limited. Archived from the original on 24 August 2013. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- "2004 Bahrain Grand Prix - Race Results". Formula1.com. Formula1.com Limited. Archived from the original on 16 November 2014. Retrieved 27 December 2015.
- "Bahrain 2004 - Championship • STATS F1". www.statsf1.com. Retrieved 8 March 2019.
2004 Malaysian Grand Prix
|FIA Formula One World Championship
2004 San Marino Grand Prix
|Bahrain Grand Prix||Next race:|
2005 Bahrain Grand Prix
2003 Spanish Grand Prix
|Formula One Promotional Trophy
for Race Promoter
2005 Monaco Grand Prix