2010 Maine elections
|Elections in Maine|
United States House
Both of Maine's seats in the United States House of Representatives will be up for election in 2010. In District 1, Democratic incumbent Chellie Pingree will face Republican Dean Peter Scontras, co-owner of an alternative energy company. In District 2, Democratic incumbent Mike Michaud will face Republican Jason John Levesque, founder of direct-response marketing firm Argo Marketing.
State House of Representatives
Multiple judicial positions will be up for election in 2010.
Five measures were approved in the June 8 election.
Three measures will appear on the November 2 general election ballot:
1. conservation bonds
2. dental care bonds
3. a casino in Oxford
The following county offices, which vary depending on the county, are up for election in 2010: Judge of Probate, Register of Probate, County Treasurer, Register of Deeds, Sheriff, District Attorney and County Commissioner.
- "Maine 2010 Midterm Elections". The Green Papers. Retrieved April 9, 2010.
- "Upcoming Elections". Maine Secretary of State. Retrieved April 9, 2010.
- Candidates for the June 8, 2010, Primary Election for the Maine House of Representatives
- Elections & Voting from the Maine Secretary of State
- Candidates for Maine State Offices at Project Vote Smart
- Maine Polls at Pollster.com
- Maine Congressional Races in 2010 campaign finance data from OpenSecrets.org
- Maine 2010 campaign finance data from Follow the Money
- Imagine Election - Find out which candidates will appear on your ballot - search by address or zip code.