2015 Phoenix mayoral election
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Elections in Arizona|
The election is officially nonpartisan. Had no candidate won a majority of the vote, a runoff would have been held on November 3 between the top two finishers.
- Anna Maria Brennan, businesswoman and candidate for Mayor in 2011
- Matt Jette, teacher, Republican candidate for Governor in 2010, and Democratic nominee for Arizona's 6th congressional district in 2012
- Greg Stanton, incumbent Mayor
- Sal DiCiccio, District 6 City Councilman
- Phil Gordon, former Mayor
- Christine Jones, former Go Daddy executive and Republican candidate for Governor in 2014
- "Welcome to City of Phoenix Elections". City of Phoenix, City Clerk Department, Records and Elections Division. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- Resnik, Brahm (May 18, 2014). "Phoenix Mayor Stanton running for re-election". 12 News. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- Gardiner, Dustin (May 28, 2015). "Phoenix mayor, council elections draw fewest candidates in at least 15 years". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved May 29, 2015.
- Gardiner, Dustin (February 3, 2015). "Phoenix Mayor Stanton faces re-election fight from the left". The Arizona Republic. Retrieved February 10, 2015.
- City of Phoenix Official Website - Election results
- Maricopa County Republican Committee: Overview of Republican races.
- Maricopa County Republican Committee: Ongoing news articles.