2020 Delaware gubernatorial election
|Elections in Delaware|
The 2020 Delaware gubernatorial election will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect the Governor of Delaware, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as elections to the United States Senate and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Democratic Governor John Carney is eligible to run for re-election to a second term in office, but has not yet announced whether he will do so.
- John Carney, incumbent Governor
- Matt Denn, former Attorney General of Delaware and former Lieutenant Governor of Delaware 
- Kerri Evelyn Harris, former candidate for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate in 2018
- Scott Walker, Republican nominee for Delaware's at-large congressional district in 2018
- "Attorney General Matt Denn will not seek re-election".
- "Kerri Harris Reflects Her U.S. Senate Run and Its Impact".
- "Fmr. House Candidate Scott Walker suspends longshot Democratic presidential campaign, says he's writing book". Delaware 105.9 FM. 13 June 2019. Retrieved 7 August 2019.
- "Simpler to press for fiscal reforms in bid for second term as State Treasurer". Delaware Business Now. November 7, 2017. Retrieved June 5, 2018.