2020 Indiana gubernatorial election
|Elections in Indiana|
The 2020 Indiana gubernatorial election will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect the Governor of Indiana, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as elections to the United States Senate and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Republican Governor Eric Holcomb is eligible to run for re-election to a second term in office, but has not yet announced whether he will do so.
- John R. Gregg, former speaker of the Indiana House of Representatives and nominee for governor in 2012 and 2016
- Christina Hale, state representative and nominee for lieutenant governor in 2016
- Eddie Melton, state senator
- Woody Myers, former state health commissioner
- Jonathan Weinzapfel, former mayor of Evansville
- Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend (running for president)
- Joe Donnelly, former U.S. Senator
- Greg Goodnight, former mayor of Kokomo
- Joe Hogsett, mayor of Indianapolis
- Thomas McDermott Jr., mayor of Hammond
- Howey, Brian A. (November 29, 2018). "INDems ponder future after Donnelly loss" (PDF). Howey Politics Indiana. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- Howey, Brian A. (March 21, 2019). "Democrats ponder gov race" (PDF). Howey Politics Indiana. Retrieved March 21, 2019.
- Howey, Brian A. (December 28, 2017). "Horse Race: Which Democrat could emerge for 2020 governor?". Howey Politics Indiana.