2020 United States Senate election in Alaska
The 2020 United States Senate election in Alaska will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Alaska, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- Al Gross, orthopedic surgeon
- ^ https://www.fec.gov/data/candidate/S4AK00214/
- ^ "With a deadline looming, Alaska Democrats are split on who to back in governor's race". Anchorage Daily News. 2018-08-31. Retrieved 2019-02-08.
- ^ Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- ^ Herz, Nat [@Nat_Herz] (May 16, 2019). "Alyse Galvin, who lost to Don Young last year, emails supporters: "As I consider whether to launch a 2020 run, will you help us evaluate how we could make our campaign better by answering seven quick questions?"" (Tweet). Retrieved May 16, 2019 – via Twitter.
- ^ Viechnicki, Joe (May 13, 2019). "Surgeon to consider challenging Sullivan for Senate seat". KFSK. Retrieved May 13, 2019.