2020 United States Senate election in Delaware
|Elections in Delaware|
The 2020 United States Senate election in Delaware will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Delaware, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
Publicly expressed interest
- Scott Walker, Republican nominee for U.S. Representative for Delaware's at-large congressional district in 2018
- Matt Denn, former Attorney General of Delaware and former Lieutenant Governor of Delaware 
- Kerri Evelyn Harris, former candidate for the Democratic nomination for U.S. Senate in 2018
- "Meet the GOP's favorite Democrat".
- "Chris Coons (D) for Senate".
- "COONS, CHRISTOPHER, A. - Candidate Overview - FEC".
- "Attorney General Matt Denn will not seek re-election".
- "Team Kerri on Facebook".
- "Kerri Harris Reflects Her U.S. Senate Run and Its Impact".
- Official campaign websites