2020 United States Senate election in Idaho
|Elections in Idaho|
The 2020 United States Senate election in Idaho will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Idaho, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- A.J. Balukoff, Boise school district board member, nominee for Governor of Idaho in 2014, and candidate for Governor of Idaho in 2018
- Mark Nye, state senator
- Michelle Stennett, minority leader of the Idaho Senate
- Ray Writz
- Russell, Betsy (August 12, 2019). "Risch announces re-election bid for 3rd Senate term in 2020". Idaho Press. Retrieved August 12, 2019.
- Donald J. Trump. "Senator Jim Risch of the Great State of Idaho has been an incredible supporter of our Agenda! He is tough on Crime, Strong on Borders, and will continue to fight for our Second Amendment. Jim will never let you down. He has my Full and Complete Endorsement!". Twitter.
- "Nancy Harris to run for seat held by U.S. Sen. Jim Risch". The Neighbor. Retrieved 8 May 2019.
- Brown, Nathan (September 13, 2019). "Shelley farmer to run for Senate as Democrat". Post Register. Retrieved September 18, 2019.
- Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Official campaign websites