2020 United States Senate election in Louisiana
|Elections in Louisiana|
The 2020 United States Senate election in Louisiana will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Louisiana, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- John Bel Edwards, Governor
- Eric LaFleur, State Senator
- Mitch Landrieu, former Mayor of New Orleans
- Hilburn, Greg (March 7, 2019). "Sen. Cassidy: I'm running for re-election in 2020". The News-Star. Retrieved March 10, 2019.
- Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Arkin, James (January 10, 2019). "Presidential dreams pull Democrats away from key Senate races". POLITICO. Retrieved February 9, 2019.
- Official campaign websites