2020 United States Senate election in Mississippi
The 2020 United States Senate election in Mississippi will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Mississippi, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections. Incumbent Republican U.S. Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith is eligible to run for re-election to a first full term.
- Gerard Gibert, businessman and vice chairman of the Mississippi Lottery Board
- Chris McDaniel, incumbent state senator and candidate for U.S. Senate in 2014 and 2018
- ^ https://www.fec.gov/data/candidate/S8MS00261
- ^ Lange, Alan (May 22, 2019). "Say it ain't so. Time to talk about the 2020 senate race already?". Y'all Politics. Retrieved May 23, 2019.
- ^ a b Douglas, William; Glueck, Katie (November 28, 2018). "Get ready: The fierce Mississippi Senate race may not be ending anytime soon". McClatchy. Retrieved November 30, 2018.
- ^ Ulmer, Sarah (June 17, 2019). "Unique candidate Jensen Bohren announces candidacy for 2020 U.S. Senate run". Retrieved June 17, 2019.
- ^ https://www.fec.gov/data/candidate/S8MS00287
- ^ a b Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Official campaign websites