2020 United States Senate election in Montana
The 2020 United States Senate election in Montana will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Montana, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- ^ Daines warns his seat will be competetive in 2020
- ^ Hanson, Amy Beth (May 13, 2019). "Mayor who was refugee from Liberia announces run for Senate". Associated Press. Retrieved May 13, 2019.
- ^ Michels, Holly (July 11, 2019). "Democrat John Mues joins U.S. Senate race". Missoulian.
- ^ Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- ^ Adams, John S. (March 12, 2019). "MT Lowdown Podcast: Gov. Steve Bullock looks back on his political career, discusses legislative priorities, and discusses 2020". Montana Free Press. Retrieved March 14, 2019.
- ^ Lippman, Daniel (May 10, 2019). "'The Revenant' author considering run for Montana Senate or governor". Politico. Retrieved May 10, 2019.
- ^ Punke, Michael (2019-06-23). "As my friends and family know, I have been considering a run for Montana's senator or governor. I'm grateful for the encouragement I received. I have decided not to seek election this cycle. For my family &me, it's not the right time. Thx to all who offered advice &encouragement". @MPunke. Retrieved 2019-06-23.
- ^ "Williams launches new bid for Montana US House seat". KECI. Associated Press. April 5, 2019. Retrieved April 5, 2019.
- Official campaign websites