2020 United States Senate election in Oregon
|Elections in Oregon|
The 2020 United States Senate election in Oregon will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of Oregon, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- Jeff Merkley, incumbent U.S. senator, former speaker of the Oregon House of Representatives and former state representative
- Paul Romero, refrigeration repair technician, U.S. Navy veteran and candidate for Oregon's 2nd Congressional District in 2016 and 2018
- Knute Buehler, former state representative, nominee for Oregon Secretary of State in 2012 and Governor of Oregon in 2018
- Sullivan, Sean (March 5, 2019). "Sen. Jeff Merkley opts out of Democratic presidential contest and will run for reelection to Oregon seat". The Washington Post. Retrieved March 5, 2019.
- "Romero for Oregon ~(458) 256-9437~". www.romero4oregon.com. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- Warner, Gary (2018-12-29). "After losing race for governor, Buehler plans his future". The Bulletin. Retrieved 2019-08-15.
- Official campaign websites