2020 United States Senate election in West Virginia
|Elections in West Virginia|
The 2020 United States Senate election in West Virginia will be held on November 3, 2020, to elect a member of the United States Senate to represent the State of West Virginia, concurrently with the 2020 U.S. presidential election, as well as other elections to the United States Senate in other states and elections to the United States House of Representatives and various state and local elections.
- Richard Ojeda, former state senator, nominee for the West Virginia's 3rd congressional district in 2018 and, former candidate for President in 2020
- Mike Pushkin, state delegate
- Earl Ray Tomblin, former Governor of West Virginia
- Partisan clients
- Poll sponsored by Save My Care
- Arkin, James [@JamesArkin] (April 11, 2019). "Not a surprise, but Capito makes her re-election bid in WV official" (Tweet). Retrieved April 11, 2019 – via Twitter.
- "What Are The Knock Down The House Candidates Doing In 2019?". Bustle. Retrieved 2019-06-04.
- Hudson, Craig (November 7, 2018). "'You're Going to Know My Name! I'm Richard Ojeda!'". POLITICO.
- Singiser, Steve. "Here's our ultimate Democratic wishlist for Senate in 2020. Who's on yours?". Daily Kos. Retrieved 19 February 2019.
- Official campaign websites