2020 United States presidential election in Louisiana
The 2020 United States presidential election in Louisiana is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, as part of the 2020 United States elections in which all 50 states plus the District of Columbia will participate. Louisiana voters will choose electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote. The state of Louisiana has 8 electoral votes in the Electoral College.
As of February 2019, Donald Trump is the declared Republican candidate. A number of Democrats are running or have expressed interest in running, and Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, and Kamala Harris are among the major declared candidates.
- 2020 United States presidential election
- 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries
- 2020 Republican Party presidential primaries
- 2020 United States elections
- Kelly, Ben (August 13, 2018). "US elections key dates: When are the 2018 midterms and the 2020 presidential campaign?". The Independent. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- "Distribution of Electoral Votes". National Archives and Records Administration. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Taylor, Kate (9 February 2019). "Elizabeth Warren Formally Announces 2020 Presidential Bid in Lawrence, Mass". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Zhou, Li (21 January 2019). "Kamala Harris announces her historic 2020 presidential campaign". Vox. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Detrow, Scott (1 February 2019). "Cory Booker Makes It Official: He's Running For President In 2020". NPR. Retrieved 10 February 2019.