2020 United States presidential election in New Jersey
|Elections in New Jersey|
The 2020 United States presidential election in New Jersey is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, as part of the 2020 United States elections in which all 50 states plus the District of Columbia will participate. New Jersey voters will choose electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote. The state of New Jersey has 14 electoral votes in the Electoral College.
As of May 2019, Donald Trump and Bill Weld are the declared Republican candidates. Chris Christie, the former governor of New Jersey and Republican primary candidate in 2016 declined to run against Trump.
Cory Booker, one of New Jersey's current senators, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Julian Castro, and former Vice President Joe Biden are among the major declared Democratic candidates, among others. Additionally, Kirsten Gillibrand has formed an exploratory committee.
- 2020 United States presidential election
- 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries
- 2020 Republican Party presidential primaries
- 2020 United States elections
- Kelly, Ben (August 13, 2018). "US elections key dates: When are the 2018 midterms and the 2020 presidential campaign?". The Independent. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- "Distribution of Electoral Votes". National Archives and Records Administration. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Taylor, Kate (9 February 2019). "Elizabeth Warren Formally Announces 2020 Presidential Bid in Lawrence, Mass". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Zhou, Li (21 January 2019). "Kamala Harris announces her historic 2020 presidential campaign". Vox. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Detrow, Scott (1 February 2019). "Cory Booker Makes It Official: He's Running For President In 2020". NPR. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Herndon, Astead W.; Burns, Alexander (December 31, 2018). "Elizabeth Warren Announces Iowa Trip as She Starts Running for President in 2020". The New York Times. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Brodesser-Akner, Claude (July 5, 2018). "Is Phil Murphy already running for president? Experts say take a look at the signs". NJ.com. Retrieved July 5, 2018.