2020 United States presidential election in New Mexico
|Elections in New Mexico|
The 2020 United States presidential election in New Mexico is scheduled to take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020, as part of the 2020 United States elections in which all 50 states plus the District of Columbia will participate. New Mexico voters will choose electors to represent them in the Electoral College via a popular vote. The state of New Mexico has 5 electoral votes in the Electoral College.
As of July 2019, Donald Trump and Bill Weld are the declared Republican candidates. A number of Democrats are running or have expressed interest in running, and Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, and former Vice President Joe Biden are among the major declared candidates.
- 2020 United States presidential election
- 2020 Democratic Party presidential primaries
- 2020 Republican Party presidential primaries
- 2020 United States elections
- Kelly, Ben (August 13, 2018). "US elections key dates: When are the 2018 midterms and the 2020 presidential campaign?". The Independent. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- "Distribution of Electoral Votes". National Archives and Records Administration. Retrieved January 3, 2019.
- Taylor, Kate (9 February 2019). "Elizabeth Warren Formally Announces 2020 Presidential Bid in Lawrence, Mass". The New York Times. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Zhou, Li (21 January 2019). "Kamala Harris announces her historic 2020 presidential campaign". Vox. Retrieved 10 February 2019.
- Detrow, Scott (1 February 2019). "Cory Booker Makes It Official: He's Running For President In 2020". NPR. Retrieved 10 February 2019.