2021 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament
|2021 NCAA Division I|
Women's Basketball Tournament
San Antonio, Texas
The 2021 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament will be played in March and April 2021, with the Final Four played Friday, April 2 and Sunday, April 4. The Final Four will be played at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas with the University of the Incarnate Word, University of Texas at San Antonio and San Antonio Sports serving as hosts. This is the third time the women's Final Four will be played in San Antonio (previously, in 2002 and 2010).
2021 NCAA Tournament schedule and venues
The first two rounds, also referred to as the subregionals, will be played at the sites of the top 16 seeds, as was done in 2016–2020.
Regional Semifinals and Finals (Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight)
- March 26–29
- Albany Regional,Times Union Center, Albany, New York
- Austin Regional, H-E-B Center, Austin, Texas (host: University of Texas)
- Cincinnati Regional, Cintas Center, Cincinnati, Ohio (hosts: Xavier University and Cincinnati USA Sports Commission)
- Spokane Regional, Spokane Veterans Memorial Arena, Spokane, Washington
National Semifinals and Championship (Final Four and Championship)
- April 2 and April 4
- "Women's regional sites announced for '21-22". ESPN.com. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Texas selected to host 2021 NCAA women's basketball tournament regional at Cedar Park". San Antonio Express-News. 2018-07-18. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "UT selected as host of 2021 NCAA Women's Basketball Regional in Cedar Park - Texas Athletics". Texas Athletics. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- "Xavier's Cintas Center awarded 2021 women's NCAA Tournament regional games". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2018-10-02.
- email@example.com (2018-09-24). "4 cities chosen as future NCAA Women's Final Four hosts". NCAA.org - The Official Site of the NCAA. Retrieved 2018-10-02.