Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Cardinal||two hundred eighteen|
(two hundred eighteenth)
|Factorization||2 × 109|
- The code for international direct dial phone calls to Libya.
- Mertens function(218) = 3, a record high.
- 218 is nontotient and also noncototient.
- 218 is the number of inequivalent ways to color the 12 edges of a cube using at most 2 colors, where two colorings are equivalent if they differ only by a rotation of the cube.
- § 218 of the German StGB legal code is the section that relates to abortion.
- As of 2008, 218 votes are required in the US House of Representatives to achieve a majority.
- .218 Bee, firearm cartridge
- The years 218 and 218 BC
- 218TV a Libyan satellite channel.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A051400 (Smallest value of x such that M(x)=n, where M() is Mertens's function)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
- Sloane, N. J. A. (ed.). "Sequence A058763 (Integers which are neither totient nor cototient)". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation.
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|