Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Cardinal||two hundred forty-three|
(two hundred forty-third)
- the only 3-digit number that is a fifth power (35).
- a perfect totient number.
- the sum of five consecutive prime numbers (41 + 43 + 47 + 53 + 59).
- an 82-gonal number.
- a Harshad number.
In other fields
- the Calling code for the Democratic Republic of the Congo, the country once known as Zaire.
- the year 243 AD or 243 BC.
- an Aircraft emergency frequency (243.0 MHz) for military aircraft.
- Aloha Airlines Flight 243 which suffered an explosive decompression near Maui, HI on April 28, 1988
- .243 Winchester and .243 WSSM, rifle rounds
- The number of Earth Days for the planet Venus to complete one Venusian day, one revolution
- A song from Laggan Rhye with the title 35 is about 35 and 243, using the difference between a nautical mile and a statute mile in meters. [unreliable source?][importance?]
|This number article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|