Jump to navigation Jump to search
3G is a generation of standards for mobile telecommunication.
3G may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- 3G (film), a Bollywood film
- 3G Studios, an independent video game development studio
- Apartment 3-G, an American newspaper comic strip about a trio of career women
- Stephane & 3G, a Georgian pop group
Computing and telecommunications
- Hutchison 3G, a brand name under which several UMTS-based mobile phone networks operate
- iPhone 3G, a smartphone sold by Apple Inc.
- iPhone 3GS, a smartphone sold by Apple Inc.
- NTFS-3G, an open-source cross-platform implementation of the Microsoft Windows NTFS file system
- 3G (countries) or Global Growth Generators countries (the most promising growth prospects countries)
- Global Governance Group (or GGG), an informal group of smaller and medium-sized counties represented in the G20 summits
- 3G, a third-generation immigrant; see Immigrant generations
- 3G Capital, a Brazilian investment firm
- 3G pitch, a third-generation astroturf, used in many sports such as football
- CURB/Agajanian/3G Racing, a team in the Indy Racing League IndyCar Series and NASCAR Nationwide Series
- Sudan Yellow 3G, a yellow azo dye
- 1G (disambiguation)
- 2G (disambiguation)
- 4G (disambiguation)
- 5G (disambiguation)
- 6G (disambiguation)
- 7G (disambiguation)
- 8G (disambiguation)
- 9G (disambiguation)
- G3 (disambiguation)
- GGG (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.