Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Factorization||2 × 72|
|Divisors||1, 2, 7, 14, 49, 98|
- Messier 98, a magnitude 11.0 spiral galaxy in the constellation Coma Berenices.
- The New General Catalogue object NGC 98, a magnitude 12.7 spiral galaxy in the constellation Phoenix.
- Windows 98, a Microsoft operating system for personal computers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 98, a flight simulator program
In space travel
- MPTA-098, the Main Propulsion Test Article built as a systems testbed for the Space Shuttle program
- Pathfinder (OV-098), a Space Shuttle simulator built by NASA in 1977
- STS-98, Space Shuttle Atlantis mission launched February 7, 2001
In other fields
- The atomic number of californium, an actinide
- +98, the code for international direct dial phone calls to Iran
- 98 Degrees, an American adult contemporary boy band
- 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit is normal body temperature
- "98.6", a 1967 hit song by Keith
- 10-98 code in police code means "Assignment Completed"
- The number of sons of Ater in the Census of men of Israel upon return from exile (Bible, Ezra 2:16)
- Beach 98th Street, often referred as Beach 98th Street–Playland, a station on the New York City Subway's IND Rockaway Line
- Expo '98, a World's Fair held in Lisbon, Portugal, from May to September 1998
- Oldsmobile 98, a full-size automobile and the highest-end of the Oldsmobile division of General Motors
- Power98FM, an English radio station of SAFRA Radio in Singapore
- Power 98 (film), a 1996 film starring Eric Roberts about a Los Angeles talk radio station.
- "Power 98", official nickname of radio station WPEG, in Charlotte, North Carolina
- Saab 98, a project by automaker Saab for a combi coupé based on the Saab 95
- Spirit of '98, a ship owned by Cruise West built to accommodate 98 passengers
- The Trail of '98, a 1928 western film
- The highest jersey number allowed in the National Hockey League, as 99 was retired by the entire league to honor Wayne Gretzky and major-league sports only allow one- or two-digit uniform numbers.
- The number on a Ford Fusion in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, formerly driven by Josh Wise in 2015.
- "Sloane's A001190 : Wedderburn-Etherington numbers". The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequences. OEIS Foundation. Retrieved 2016-05-28.