Jump to navigation Jump to search
It passes only through Bangladesh to provide connectivity between Port of Chittagong and Port of Mongla- two busiest sea ports of Bangladesh. It also shares some portions with two longest routes of the Asian Highway Network- AH1 and AH2.
- N1 N1: Teknaf — Cox's Bazar — Chittagong — Feni — Comilla — Dhaka
- N3 N3: Dhaka — Joydebpur
- N4 N4: Joydebpur — Tangail — Elenga
- Elenga — Hatikumrul
- Hatikumrul — Bonpara
- N6 N6: Bonpara — Dasuria
- Dasuria — Kushtia — Jhenaidah
- N7 N7: Jhenaidah — Jessore — Khulna — Mongla
- "Regional Road Connectivity Bangladesh Perspective" (PDF). RHD. Archived from the original (PDF) on February 19, 2017. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
- "Asian Highway Route Map" (PDF). ESCAP. Retrieved February 19, 2017.
|This article related to a road in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|