|Privately held company|
|Founded||March 20, 2011|
|Founder||Shaji Ravi|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Pacific BPO Private Limited|
Access Healthcare Services Pvt Ltd is a US-based revenue cycle management company providing administrative, clinical and financial services to healthcare providers. The chairman of the company is Anurag Jain  and vice chairman is Vardhman Jain. The client base of the company includes 70 healthcare provider and payer customers representing, 300,000 physicians, serving over 80 specialties, and it processes over ₹50 billion (US$700 million) in accounts receivables annually. Access Healthcare was recognized as a leader in Everest Group Healthcare Provider BPO PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017.
Access Healthcare provides business process outsourcing services to healthcare providers (physician practices, hospitals, and intermediaries), and payers. It also provides application development and maintenance, robotic process automation services, and Finance and Accounting business process services.
Revenue cycle management Services
The company's primary expertise lies in Revenue cycle management services including
- Pre-visit Services
- Appointment and Schedule
- Patient Registration
- Referral Verification
- Eligibility Verification & Prior-Authorization
- Post Visit
- Medical Coding
- Coding Audit
- Charge Entry & Charge Audit
- Claims Filing
- Electronic Payment Posting
- Manual Payment Posting
- Denial Posting
- Denial Management
- Account Receivables Management
- Denial Follow-up
- Claim Dispute Verification
- Supporting Services
- Provider Enrollment and Credentialing
- Credit Balance, Insurance and Patient
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI)
It acquired Noida-based Pacific BPO in August 2018 for ₹1,208 million (US$17 million), bringing in the CEO of the latter, Kumar Shwetabh, into the team and increasing the total number of employees to 11,000 across the US, India and the Philippines. Pacific BPO was founded in 2010 and its clients included hospitals, physician practices, and revenue cycle intermediaries.
Access Healthcare's philanthropic and corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives are conducted through its employees and are branded as "accessgiving". The program focuses on supporting the education of underprivileged children by adopting schools in the vicinity of the company's offices. The contribute are by way of monetary support as well as through the contribution of skill and energies of the company's employees. The program also undertakes as blood donation camps, disaster relief, Swachh Bharat (Community cleanliness drives), planting saplings amongst others.
- Simhan, Te Raja (24 August 2016), "'Attrition is a major problem for all BPOs'", The Hindu Business Line, Chennai
- "What Makes Healthcare Entrepreneur Anurag Jain Run? « D CEO Healthcare". healthcare.dmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-01-30.
- Chandrashekhar, Anandi (1 September 2018), "Access healthcare acquires Noida-based pacific BPO", The Economic Times, ET Bureau
- "Everest Group", Wikipedia, 2019-01-18, retrieved 2019-02-11
- "Access Healthcare recognized as a leader in Everest Group Healthcare Provider BPO PEAK Matrix™ Assessment 2017". www.beckershospitalreview.com. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- "Access Healthcare Named a Market Leader in 2017 Report « D CEO Healthcare". healthcare.dmagazine.com. Retrieved 2019-02-11.
- "Awards for emerging entrepreneurs presented at CII Connect 2017 « The Times of India". timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2019-02-07.
- "Access Healthcare acquires Noida-based Pacific BPO", moneycontrol.com, Press Trust of India, 31 August 2018
- "Access Healthcare acquires Pacific BPO", The Hindu, Press Trust of India, 1 September 2018
- "Access Healthcare acquires Pacific BPO", Business Standard, New Delhi, Press Trust of India, 31 August 2018
|This India-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|