This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Type of site
AdPack USA is a New York-based tissue-pack marketing company. Founded in 2004, AdPack USA is the North American subsidiary of Japan's Itochu Corporation, a division of Itochu International, a Fortune 500 company.
AdPack USA developed eco-friendly products and services; the packaging and the tissues in the green tissue packs are made from renewable resources and are biodegradable, and their resources are harvested and replanted in new growth forests.
Legally Blonde The Musical was the first musical AdPack USA partnered with. Over 20,000 tissue-packs were distributed near Times Square. Partnership with Legally Blonde The Musical commenced through Brand Marketers. Distribution of the Legally Blonde-branded tissue-packs began in October 2007, 6 months after the show opened, and shortly after the Broadway strike. After a $10,000 media buy (about 10,000 tissue-packs), approximately $150,000 ticket sales were produced.
In the spring of 2008, AdPack USA partnered with the musical, A Catered Affair. A Catered Affair was managed by Serino Coine, a previous relationship of AdPack USA. Through the success of the Legally Blonde distribution, Serino Coine decided to try tissue-pack advertising. 10,000 pieces were distributed by Street Sampling (a street team distribution company) around the TKTS ticket booth stations; distribution occurred shortly before the close of production in July 2008.
Young Frankenstein opened on Broadway on November 7, 2007. Before production closed on January 4, 2009, AdPack USA partnered with the musical and distributed about 10,000 tissue-packs through direct mail marketing.
The most recent musical that AdPack USA partnered with is the 9-5 musical. The team at 9 to 5 approached AdPack USA, again, through Brand Marketers, and a 20,000 piece distribution of eco-friendly tissue-packs was established. The Broadway production of 9 to 5 closed on September 6, 2009.
- AdPack USA AdPack USA 2010
- Tissue Tactics Take Two![dead link] High Beam
- AdPack USA opens for business in London Marketing Week Marketplace 2007-5
- Advertising on Tissues Mobiz 2007-4
- U.S. Army and Ad Council Use Tissue Packaging to Promote Campaign Daily News 2007-1
- AdPack USA Launches Tissue Pack Design Contest Graphics.com 2007-1
- U.S. Army and Ad Council Use Tissue Packaging to Promote Campaign Media Buyer Planner 2007-1
- AdPack USA Challenges Creative Community The Free Library 2007-1
- Commerce Bank Distributes Tissues to Customers and Prospects Business Word 2006-9