Adams Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Lamb's Creek Bridge, a historic landmark in Adams Township
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||29.82 sq mi (77.2 km2)|
|• Land||29.81 sq mi (77.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.02 sq mi (0.05 km2) 0.07%|
|Elevation||748 ft (228 m)|
|• Density||40.1/sq mi (15.5/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
46125, 46151, 46157, 46180
|GNIS feature ID||453079|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 29.82 square miles (77.2 km2), of which 29.81 square miles (77.2 km2) (or 99.97%) is land and 0.02 square miles (0.052 km2) (or 0.07%) is water.
The township contains these four cemeteries: Crown Center, Shumaker, Walters and Whitaker-Patrick.
- Eminence Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Adams Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.