This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Financials - General Ledger, receivables and payables, multi-company, multi-currency, bank reconciliation, complex banking, financial reporting
- Sales - Quotes, Order entry, sales reporting, purchase orders, vendor reporting
- CRM - Contact management, sales pipeline, campaign management
- Inventory - multiple facility, multiple location, customizable rules engine, shipment consolidation
- Manufacturing - MRP, scheduling, infinite BOM, demand management, production control, job costing
- Asset Management - Tracking, barcoding, fixed asset register, depreciation
- Reporting - built-in reporting tools, customized and standard reports, exportable reports
OpenLDAP provides a central login system that manages user logins for the entire enterprise.
Drupal is the platform for the Adaxa [eCommerce] web solution (eGility) and is fully integrated with the complete Adaxa Suite.
The system is based on a J2EE architecture. It is written in Java, and Postgres as the default database. Oracle is also supported by special request. The GUI is ZKwebUI. Adaxa Suite runs on Linux and supports intelligent phone and tablet browsing.
- Scientific Instrument
- Banking (Peer to Peer)
- Agricultural Chemicals Manufacture
The following business areas are addressed by the Adaxa Suite Application:
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Financial Performance Analysis
- Integrated Point of Sale (POS)
- Integrated web store (eGility)
- Asset Management
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
Finalists in NZ open Source Awards