|• Body||Gram panchayat|
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|ISO 3166 code||IN-WB|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Serampore|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||jangipara|
Akuni is located at.
As per 2011 Census of India Akuni had a total population of 3,759 of which 1,859 (49%) were males and 1,900 (51%) were females. Population below 6 years was 511. The total number of literates in Akuni was 2,590 (79.74% of the population over 6 years).
Akuni B.G. Biharilal Institution is a coeducational higher secondary school at Akuni. It has arrangements for teaching Bengali, English, history, philosophy, political science, economics, eco-geography, education, accountancy, business economics & mathematics, mathematics, physics, chemistry, bio-science, computer application and computer science.
- "banglarbhumi.gov.in". WEST BENGAL ->HUGLI(হুগলী) ->CHANDITALA-I (চণ্ডীতলা-১) Mouza Information. Government of West Bengal. Archived from the original on 22 December 2016. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Aniya". Indian Village Directory. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 7 October 2018.
- "Hooghly district exam venue". West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Health & Family Welfare Department". Health Statistics. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "Akuni Ichhapasar BPHC". District Administration. Retrieved 6 October 2018.