|• Body||Kollam Municipal Corporation(KMC)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Kollam|
|Civic agency||Kollam Municipal Corporation|
|Avg. summer temperature||34 °C (93 °F)|
|Avg. winter temperature||22 °C (72 °F)|
Andamukkam or Aandamukkam is a neighbourhood of Kollam city in Kerala, India. It is a part of Downtown Kollam. Andamukkam is one of the prime commercial centres of Kollam city, which was once the most important port city of India. The city bus stand in Kollam is in Andamukkam. Proximity of Andamukkam with other neighbourhoods of Kollam is making it a prime commercial centre and transportation hub of the city.
Business and commercialization in Andamukkam
Andamukkam is a part of the central business district of Kollam. Most of the print and media publication offices of the city operate in Andamukkam. One of the three regional offices of the Kerala Public Service Commission and their district office are in Andamukkam The other regional offices of the Kerala Public Service Commission are in Ernakulam and Kozhikode. Many registered advertisers and agents operate in Andamukkam.
Institutions near Andamukkam
- City Bus Stand
- Kerala Public Service Commission regional and district offices
- Corporation Building
- Hotel Naani
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Andamukkam.|
- "Restore Chinnakkada bus stand". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Shortage of drivers may hit services". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 21 August 2014.
- "Media in Kerala" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 December 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Kerala PSC". Archived from the original on 15 October 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Kerala PSC Help Desk". Archived from the original on 15 October 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
- "Trademarks" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2 August 2014. Retrieved 9 October 2014.
|This article related to a location in Kollam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|