Paul F. Granchelli
|Platform(s)||Apple II, Atari 8-bit, Commodore PET, MS-DOS, TRS-80|
|Mode(s)||Single-player video game|
Brian J. Murphy of Creative Computing praised Andromeda Conquest for its playability and multi-player mode but criticized the solitaire game, describing it as "dull". Computer Gaming World's Floyd Mathews praised the game as "relatively simple, but exciting". However, in 1992, in its retrospective survey of science fiction games, the magazine gave the title two of five stars.
- "Andromeda Conquest". Atari Mania.
- "Andromeda Conquest TRS-80 manual". archive.org.
- History of Space Empire Games - The Early Years 1980-1992 Archived March 8, 2013, at the Wayback Machine
- Murphy, Brian J. (September 1983). "Andromeda Conquest". Creative Computing. 9 (9): 194–195.
- Mathews, Floyd (November 1982). "Andromeda Conquest". Computer Gaming World. 2 (6): 34–35.
- Brooks, M. Evan (November 1992). "Strategy & Wargames: The Future (2000-....)". Computer Gaming World. p. 99. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
|This strategy video game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|