Antifascist Committee of Ukraine
Антифашистский комитет Украины (АФКУ)
The organization was established in 2006. It was formed by the former People's Deputy of Ukraine from the Communist Party of Ukraine Heorhiy Buiko who is a secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Ukraine.
On April 18, 2014 the organization accused the acting Government of Ukraine in driving the nation to war, economy down, cutting on salaries and pensions, de facto destruction of education, healthcare, culture and armed forces.
- Antifascist Committee of Ukraine will hold a campaign the Day of struggle against national-fascism. (in Russian). Korrespondent. October 13, 2010
- Anti-fascist Committee and CPU will conduct a meeting to commemorate victims of fascism. 2000. 28 September 2010
- "Statement of the Antifascist Committee of Ukraine". Archived from the original on 2014-04-19. Retrieved 2014-04-19.. Cominform. March 3, 2014
- "Statement of the Antifascist Committee of Ukraine". Archived from the original on 2014-04-19. Retrieved 2014-04-19.. Cominform. April 18, 2014
- "Communists and Orthodox united in the "Left Opposition"". Religion in Ukraine (in Russian). 17 June 2015. Retrieved 13 May 2018.