The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Apache Software Foundation|
|Initial release||August 23, 2013|
|Type||Project management software, bug tracking system, wiki|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Apache Bloodhound is an open source web-based project management and bug tracking system. The program is built on top of Trac. It is developed and maintained by volunteers at the Apache Software Foundation.
The project was initially submitted to the Apache Incubator by WANdisco after integration with an issue tracker was the most requested feature for uberSVN. Bloodhound graduated from the incubator on 2013-03-20 and became an Apache Top Level Project.
The software inherits features from Trac and initially set out to resolve three long-standing requests with Trac: management of multiple projects, ease of installation, ease of use and also supports embedding of Google gadgets.
In addition Bloodhound has integrated the Python library Whoosh in version 0.5, providing full text search and search navigation by facets and incorporate many plugins optional in Trac out of the box.
- Comparison of project management software
- Comparison of issue-tracking systems
- Software configuration management
- Apache Allura
- "[ANNOUNCE] Apache Bloodhound 0.1.0 incubating Released". Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Apache Bloodhound Leads Open Source Trac Forward". Internetnews.com. April 2, 2013.
- "[PROPOSAL] Apache Bloodhound". Apache Software Foundation Incubator General mailing list. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Integration with a defect tracker". WANdisco. Archived from the original on January 11, 2014. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Bloodhound Project Incubation Status". Apache Software Foundation Incubator. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Apache Bloodhound sniffs out top level project status". H-online.com. April 2, 2013. Archived from the original on April 3, 2013.
- "Apache Bloodhound wird offizielles Apache-Projekt" (in German). Pro-Linux. April 3, 2013.
- Gold, Jon (April 4, 2013). "Apache Foundation promotes development framework Bloodhound to the top". Network World. Network World, Inc. Retrieved October 23, 2014.
- "Apache Bloodhound landing page". Apache Bloodhound. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Multi-project support". Trac (Edgewall). Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "BEP 3 : Multi-product architecture". Apache Bloodhound. Retrieved April 2, 2013.
- "Release Notes". Apache Bloodhound.