This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (August 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Developer(s)||Apache Software Foundation|
|License||Apache License 2.0|
Apache Roller is a Java-based open-source "full-featured, Multi-blog, Multi-user, and group-blog server suitable for blog sites large and small". Roller was originally written by Dave Johnson in 2002 for a magazine article on open source development tools, but became popular at FreeRoller.net (now JRoller.com) and was later chosen to drive the employee blogs at Sun Microsystems, Inc. and IBM developerWorks blogs.
- "Apache Download Mirrors". apache.org. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- "Index of /roller/roller-5.2/v5.2.0". www.apache.org. Retrieved 4 April 2018.
- http://www.ohloh.net/p/roller OhLoh Apache Roller Summary information page at Ohloh
- http://roller.apache.org/ Apache Roller official website
- "Apache News Online, 23 april 2007 - Announcing project graduation and new Apache Roller 3.1 release". Apache News. 2007-04-23. Archived from the original on 28 September 2011. Retrieved 2010-11-21.
|This content management system article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|