|Directed by||Gudavalli Ramabrahmam|
|Starring||K. S. Prakash Rao|
|Music by||Saluri Rajeswara Rao|
Prakash is a revenue inspector who happily lives with his wife Kamala, sister Kantham and son Kittu. Venkaiah and his wife Anasuya are their neighbours. Prakash has a friend Kamaraju. Anasuya has a crush on Kamaraju, but he refuses her advances. Anasuya plots revenge with the help of a local rowdy, Mangapathi. They spread rumours about an amorous relationship between Kamala and Kamaraju; as a result Kamala attempts suicide. Kamaraju, with the help of Rathnam finds out that the handwriting on the love letter supposedly written by him and that of Anasuya are similar. The truth prevails and Prakash and Kamala live happily ever after.
- R. Balasaraswathi - Kantham, sister of Prakash
- K. S. Prakash Rao - Prakash
- Kalyanam Raghuramaiah - Kamaraju, fried of Prakash
- Lakshmi Rajyam - Kamala, wife of Prakash
- Balamani - Rathnam
- Aveti Poornima - Anasuya, wife of Venkaiah
- S. Varalakshmi - Bobjee
- M. C. Raghavan - Venkaiah
- Maddali Krishna Murthy
- Seshagiri - Mangapathi
- Master Prabhakar - Kittu, son of Prakash
- "Deva Devudow Na Nathunaku"
- "Ee Mavipai Nundi Eevu"
- "Raavalante Throve Leda"
|This article about a Telugu film of the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|