Jump to navigation Jump to search
Promised features for Apple Arcade include:
- Player can continue the in-game status within iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Apple TV devices linked to the same iCloud account.
- There are no ads or in‑app purchases for games under Apple Arcade.
- Player can play offline anytime and anywhere.
- Access to Apple Arcade for up to six family members per iCloud account.
- Players' privacy is protected.
- DualShock 4 and Xbox One controllers will be supported on all platforms in addition to MFi-certified controllers.
- Webster, Andrew (March 26, 2019). "Apple Arcade has game developers excited, but questions remain". The Verge. Retrieved March 26, 2019.
- "Apple Arcade is a game subscription service for iOS, Mac and Apple TV". Engadget. March 25, 2019.
|This video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Macintosh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|