Clark in 2013.
|Born:||September 29, 1989|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school:||Shannon (MS)|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Arceto Martinez Clark (born September 29, 1989) is an American football wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He played college football for the Mississippi State. He signed with the Seattle Seahawks as an undrafted free agent in 2013. With the Seahawks, he won Super Bowl XLVIII over the Denver Broncos.
Clark was born in Tupelo, Mississippi. A graduate of Shannon High School in Shannon, Mississippi, Clark was selected to play in the Mississippi-Alabama High School All-Star game at the wide receiver position. He was ranked among the top 25 high school recruits in the state of Mississippi by The Clarion-Ledger following the conclusion of his senior season. He was selected as the Class 4A Division 4 Offensive Most Valuable Player in high school.
Seattle Seahawks (second stint)
- "Mississippi State Profile". hailstate.com.
- "Seahawks sign receiver Arceto Clark". nbcsports.com. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- "2013 Final NFL Cuts: Teams trim rosters down to 53 players". cbssports.com. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- "Browns sign Arceto Clark, Dennis Johnson to practice squad, cut Mount Union product Jasper Collins". Ohio.com. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- "Arceto Clark". kffl.com. Archived from the original on October 29, 2014. Retrieved November 30, 2014.