|Member of the Iowa House of Representatives|
from the 67th district
|Assumed office |
|Preceded by||Kraig Paulsen|
|Born||1983 (age 35–36)|
Des Moines, Iowa
|Alma mater||University of Southern California (B.A.)|
As of January 2019[update], Hinson serves on several committees in the Iowa House – the Judiciary committee; the Public Safety committee; and the Transportation committee, where she is chair. She also serves on the Transportation, Infrastructure, and Capitals Appropriations Subcommittee.
|Iowa House of Representatives General Election, 2018 |
|Republican hold||Ashley Hinson||Republican||8,593||52.0%|
|Iowa House of Representatives General Election, 2016 |
|Republican hold||Ashley Hinson||Republican||11,248||62.50%|
- Carros, Adam (January 18, 2019). "Representative Ashley Hinson". KCRG-TV9. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- "Representative Ashley Hinson". Iowa Legislature. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- "Alumni: Ashley Hinson". Annenberg TV News. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- Carros, Adam (January 18, 2019). "Rep. Hinson considering run for Congress". KCRG-TV9. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- "Official Results". Iowa Secretary of State. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
- "2016 General Election Canvass Summary" (PDF). Iowa Secretary of State. p. 131. Retrieved January 20, 2019.
|Iowa House of Representatives|
| 67th District